Monday, January 15, 2024

COLD ERIE IS READY TO LET US GO SOUTH!

 

Monday, January 16, 2024
Erie, Pennsylvania
Cold, 09F

It's true confession time. I have already begun telling lies in the blog.  Fortunately, TK read my blog and told me we are going to cruise on the Sky Princess, not the Regal Princess. Oh boy--that would not be good if I got on one ship and he got on another. 

But that was not the only thing I said wrong. TK decided to take two large suitcases (28 inch) and one 21 inch. I previously reported we each were taking two 21 inch suitcases and one 27 inch.  

Details details.

Anyway, it is so cold in Erie, I am really glad we are going to warm places!! We are packed and Tim has loaded most of the luggage into his truck. 


The view from our balcony in Erie--COLD!

TK's luggage

Janie's luggage

Contents (Janie)--I like to label
Everyday wear, swim, formal, etc.

This will be considered my "drive" luggage 
with my 5 pounds of makeup, extra clothes, jewelry, 
my DSLR camera, my hair stuff, etc. etc.


What would a cruise be without a suitcase full of books?
Very deep intellectual reading!


Ever onward!  And doggone it, those Steelers! But, I am for the Bills too! I hope this is their year!


No comments:

Post a Comment