Wednesday, November 8, 2023

EXPLORING THE WORLD: MEDITERREAN STYLE--COME ALONG WITH US!

 Erie, PA/39F

This morning my morning wake up a la TK was "Day Tripper" by the Beatles! Today is the day!  Son Brian is picking us up around noon to drive to ERI for our 1 p.m. flight to Charlotte. Then of to NYC and our flight to Barcelona.  The realy good thing this year is that I did not have to wake up at 4:30 a.m. to go to the airport.


We are ready!



MJK Bag One: I had TK weigh my makeup bag--I always say I take
10 pounds of it, well, actually 4.5 pounds! 
To be fair, that was only my day makeup, creams, and potions.
This bag weighs 40 pounds total!

MJK Carry On. Not very full because...
(see below)

MJK Backpack
I learned the hard way my carry on does not fit on Erie flights and I won't leave
my laptop and DSLR to chance in a baggage whatever, so now I carry a 
backpack. Problem solved. When I get to Charlotte, the laptop and camera 
go in the carry on!!

So, dear Readers, away we go!!


4 comments:

  1. Safe travels, hmm that many bags will the plane get off the ground? Chuckle.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I know we can do better, but there are so many things we want to bring back!

      Delete
  2. Have a wonderful time! Looking forward to your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Ann, oh faithful reader!!

    ReplyDelete