Sunday, January 8, 2017

ALMOST READY!

All packed! Ready to roll! Right now the temperature in Erie is 19 F, feels like 5 F! The snow has stopped falling and TK  said that our departure tomorrow will be OK.

We will enjoy Football Sunday at Son Brian's in about an hour--we will need to referee the Steelers vs. Dolphins game! We heard that Denise, Miami fan, fixed turkey dinner-we can't resist!

Today's photo of  our backyard (1-8-2017)! 
You cannot see the extra food in the feeders for the birdies, thanks to TK!



Left to Right: Our shared suitcase (believe it or not!), my medium suitcase, and my large suitcase.
Not pictured are my carry on, my tote bag, camera bag, computer brief case, tote for the car with crossword puzzles and my journal, and my purse. King Packer TK's bags are not pictured either. His other 3 bags are neatly arranged, ready for the trunk! Obviously we packed LIGHT for this trip!

3 comments:

  1. Think I enjoy your final luggage talley as much as your trip reports! Safe travel friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think I enjoy your final luggage talley as much as your trip reports! Safe travel friends.

    ReplyDelete