Monday, January 11, 2016

ON OUR WAY TO HARRISBURG, PENNSYLVANIA!

Hampton Inn Grantville
Grantville, Pennsylvania
January 11, 2016
14 F/Erie to 27 F/Harrisburg—it’s getting warmer!

TK decided to leave a day early because today’s weather was better than expected and tomorrow’s weather would be worse. What!?? I still have 20 pounds to lose by tomorrow!  And I don't mean my luggage.

Never mind that we both are packed! I still had to pack my technology, but other than that I was confident that every bit of makeup, hair stuff, vitamins, face moisturizers, power toothbrush, and power water flosser was packed. I was more worried about all that than my clothes. I knew that I had my 5 TB swim suits!! After I safely delivered B1 and her friends from one school to the other, I raced home to finish up the final packing.  

Ha Ha! We are in Pennsylvania and we are going to smile when we see warmer weather!

By 12:10 p.m. we were on I-79 headed south, all the way to Harrisburg! By the time we got to I-80 there was no snow at all. The drive took about six hours and after check in we headed to Harper’s Inn, a nearby restaurant established in 1804. A perfect historical setting!  
Harper's Taveern, est. 1804
Annville, Pennsylvania

No comments:

Post a Comment