Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Aboard Ruby Princess, on the Mediterranean approaching the Atlantic Ocean
2 p.m. Atlantic time / 9 a.m. Erie---we turned the clock back one hour last night!
Sunny, 65 F, calm seas
Warning: This is not the most exciting post....

TK and I went to a digital camera seminar, conducted by an Irish lass in Explorer’s Lounge.  She is in charge of the “Platinum Studio,” specializing in portraits. Her information inspired me to tackle my Canon SX260 again and I learned how to turn the flash on always so that when I take photos of people they turn out better.

TK entered the Slot Tournament and was in second place for a while, but is now shut out.

Lunch in the “English Pub” turned out to be interesting. Fish and Chips, Beef Pie, and Ploughman’s Lunch were on the menu. I asked the server exactly what was in the beef pie and she replied beef. I asked her if there was kidney in the pie and she responded with no.

After a few bites, I thought the taste was a little off, but I still believed her. TK took a bite and said, “Not beef.”  A manager came by and we asked him what the ingredients were. His reply, “Diced beef and kidney.” I laughed. Oh Well!!!! I survived.

At 2:30 p.m. we are going to see The Heat, the movie with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy. We might see tonight’s movie, Now You See Me.

I am sure this does not seem very exciting, but we are relaxing and doing whatever we want. No laundry, no house cleaning, no cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment