Monday, November 25, 2013

TUESDAY TAKE OFF

Erie, Pennsylvania / November 25, 2013

In less than 24 hours we will be flying across the Atlantic (if the weather cooperates!)  Our 25 inch bags are packed and now my carry on is packed except for the things that need charging! I don't have as much room in my luggage as I hoped.

It is very cold in Erie--33 F right now. We sure hope that Europe is about 10-15 or more degrees warmer.

This time we decided not to get any euros in the U.S. and rely on ATMs in Europe. I did break down and sent for about $100 in euros two weeks ago--there are many different scenarios that could occur. Tim is confident that we will be able to get euros easily. We use charge cards most of the time anyway, but one does not charge a cup of coffee or other little things.

Tim is the best trip planner!

No comments:

Post a Comment