Wednesday, November 20, 2013

AWAY WE GO AGAIN!!

Next Tuesday, November 26, 2013, we are flying off to Barcelona for a cruise on the Ruby Princess! After I told Tim no more cruises for 2013, he found this killer deal--air fare one way, 2 extra nights in Barcelona, and a 15 day Mediterranean and Transatlantic for a lot less than we paid last year for the Norwegian Epic.  I agreed because we can return to my Aix en Provence, France!

Anyway, I am almost packed and today I am setting up my new 10 inch laptop for the trip. We have tickets to go inside La Sagrada Familia in Barcelona, the fabulous church designed by Gaudi and begun in the later 1800s. The cathedral is still not finished, but last year when we saw the exterior, I knew I had to return to Barcelona to see the interior!! I did not know we would be back in a year!!

The trip comes at a cost. We will miss Thanksgiving with our dear family, Brian's birthday, and B1's birthday.  I am hoping we can make up for that in several ways!

So, another segment in Exploring the World begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment