Erie, Pennsylvania
Tuesday, August 4, 2026
First, we know we are incredibly blessed to be going on such a great trip. Planning and packing takes a lot of energy! We are almost ready for our 10 a.m. arrival at the Erie International Airport. From Erie to Charlotte to London to Copenhagen! Here we go!
Clothes, 10 pounds of makeup and hair stuff,
and more--42 pounds
Swim, extras, formal, and more--
34 pounds
Carry on bag--puzzles, magazines, book, neck light,
laptop, DSLR camera, and my purse will
fit in too because the airline will take my carry on at the gate
TK told me I could take 2 pieces of luggage plus a carry on and I am making the best of it. I don't know if I am taking too much for 27 days, but some countries will be cool, so we had to pack for both warm and cool. That is my excuse. And the best part is that I have room for 34 pounds of souvenirs (read that as AMBER, I am really going to check out the authentic amber in Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia! Shhh, TK does not know that!)
TK's Takes: He said he had a lot of help packing--we were dog sitting with Lucy, our granddog, the past few days.
Family 2008--keeping them close!
No comments:
Post a Comment