Friday, September 20, 2024

PITTSBURGH AND A BALD EAGLE

Hampton Inn/Pittsburgh Airport
Moon Township, PA
September 20, 2024
Sunny, 80F

Of course it was an easy drive to the hotel for tonight.  With stops at Grove City and Ross Park Mall, we arrived at our Friday destination with few purchases.  Dinner at Primanti Brothers.  Donna from Wisconsin, where were you?? Kept thinking of the year you met us here when your Pittsburgh nephew was getting married.

We are beyond excited for this cruise, the longest yet, with so many great ports to viist, including many we have never visited.  

Why am I so tired? Thankfully, our flight doesn't leave till about 1 p.m., so we will have plenty of time in the morning to get ready--I have already repacked the luggage.

For Friend Ann, we are leaving the truck at The Parking Spot at 701 Flaugherty Run Rd, Coraopolis, PA--first time there so will let you know how it is:  https://www.theparkingspot.com


TK's Takes:  While driving, he spotted a beautiful bald eagle in flight quite near us---sending us on our way. Luckily I saw it too. No photos.


Bye, Erie. See you in five weeks!!


5 comments:

  1. I actually read the first post! Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I thought of was when you picked me up at the airport and took me to lunch!!! Bon voyage friends~ I'll be eagerly awaiting your posts ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so fun to see you in our home state!

      Delete
  3. The Parking Spot noted. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete