Friday, April 1, 2022

YOUTUBE CELEBRITIES ON BOARD THE ENCHANTED PRINCESS!

 Enchanted Princess

At Sea

April 1, 2022

 We are almost settling into a regular routine. TK arises by 7 a.m. and heads for the coffee on Deck 5 and I take a shower and get ready to meet the day.

Highlights:


**After a croissant and coffee for breakfast, we headed to the Internet Café, again, to fix my phone/Internet. I checked at the Front Desk about our couples massage yesterday and it turned out we were charged twice. Thank goodness we checked.

**While sitting at a nearby café, TK noticed Dee and Jay. If you, dear readers, only knew how much TK watches their cruising Vlog at home. Anyway, he noticed Jay at the café and pointed him out to me.  I immediately told Jay that his #1 fan was right sitting right here.  The best I can figure out, this engaging couple has at least 10,000 followers, probably more.  I am sure these two “influencers” have plenty of fans!  They have been vlogging since 2013.  Anyway, I mentioned that I did not know they cruised Princess ships—Jay said this was their 2nd Princess cruise.  TK avidly watches their Vlog.  I have watched them some, but not as much as TK.             o   https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3uIzA5xowHSCIiu3LmPOeA

**Donna and Lawrence learned how to play euchre recently so we could play euchre together! I                     do believe this is the first time we have ever played cards on a cruise ship. Imagine the                      Caribbean, a nearby pool, a couple bars and grills, and waiters to bring unlimited Diet Coke,                         all nearby while you are playing cards!  Lawrence and I were partners and won 3 out of 3                             games, amidst lots of laughter, and near hysteria when no one knew what trump was or                             whose deal it was. Four hours flew by!

**And, an elderly gentleman “fell out” right by our table and TK encouraged his companions to have their father checked medically. My hero shows compassion yet again. There is nothing like a veteran firefighter and rescue diver to provide aid!

 We had to rush to get ready for formal night and dinner.  Since I prefer simpler food, it was more about the company of Donna and Lawrence for me.  Princess seems to be focusing on chocolate desserts, which were enjoyed by D, L, and TK. 

We have not yet enjoyed any night life—Donna and Lawrence tell us there are some terrific musicians aboard. Another night!

 

TK’s Takes:  He really enjoyed playing euchre and lots of laughs.



Lawrence got a better photo of the Enchanted Princess at Princess Cay yesterday!


2 comments:

  1. I am enticed by your blog and adventures. It is as if I am there following behind you two. Miss the sun and warmth but soon.

    ReplyDelete