Monday, March 28, 2022

COVID NEGATIVE! WE CAN CRUISE!!

 Monday, March 28, 2022

Erie, Pennsylvania / 23F

Yesterday we knew our Covid Rapid Antigen tests were negative within two hours !  We have passed all the hurdles now and we are almost on our way!

The only thing I have left to do is remember to pack my phone charger and my Ipad and charger.  TK asked me if I could take his Crocs in my luggage and I know I must have made a face--What??? Big huge humongous Crocs??? His pool shoes...  We resolved that mini crisis with the removal of his dress shoes in  his luggage.  As far as I am concerned, his loafers are good enough for dress up. We don't wear gowns and tuxes any more, that went out years and years ago. I like loafers better anyway. I still have room for 12 pounds of jewelry. BUT, I totally forgot that we are going to Grenada for spices--spices could take up room too.  I might not come back with that much jewelry after all.  

Today was very cold in Erie--this time tomorrow we will be Fort Lauderdale and sun and warmth!!

TK certainly deserves this trip and it will be great to get away--Brian called and told us  he will pick us up tomorrow morning between 5:30 a.m. and 5:45.  We will be ready!


Janie's carryon with laptop, Canon DSLR, book, jewelry, and clothes--in case my luggage gets lost. 
I need to add chargers and Ipad tomorrow morning. I love Combos.

Janie's main luggage, all 38 pounds!


1 comment: